Llangollen Motor Museum
The museum was opened by a garage owner, Ted Broadhurst in 1986. Later it was taken over by Gwilym Owen. Today it is operated by Gwilym’s son. It seems to be more of a collection of cars, motorcycles, memorabilia and parts.
There are over 60 vehicles shown made between 1914 and 1970s including a rare Humphrey and Concours prize-winning 1962 Triumph TR4, a 1935 Imperial Motorcycle displayed in the Millenium Dome, an impressive and perhaps only surviving 1935 Standard 500 “Jubilee” Model which commemorated the Motor Museum the 75th Jubilee of King George V and Queen Mary etc. Motorcycles in the collection include Norton, Triumph and BSA.